If you are trying to lose weight, you have probably noticed that your weight seems to fluctuate over time. Well there were apparently others that also noticed this; because the researchers from Cornell University looked into the impact a human week cycle has on weight. Find out if you’re a weight loser, weight gainer or weight maintainer and what you may need to do in order to change the scale.
The Article’s Key Take-Aways:
- Everybody’s weight follows a predictable weekly rhythm — you gain a little bit over the weekend and lose a little bit over the week
- You weigh the most on Sunday night and the least on Friday morning
- The weekdays are when you lose weight
- The bigger the gap between your Sunday night weight and your Friday morning weight, the more likely you are to lose weight over the next year
- Weight losers lose their weight during the weekdays
Read more here.