This recipe is a colorful, fresh and flavor-packed meal. It delivers a combination of protein and healthy fat for Mediterranean flair. You can easily make this wrap in 10mins. or in advance and store in the fridge. Pair this appetizing wrap with a piece of fruit to round out a nutritious, delicious lunch.
- 2 (1.9-oz.) whole-grain flatbreads
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 ounce crumbled tomato-and-basil feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- Spread each flatbread with 1/4 cup hummus, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Divide the bell pepper evenly between the flatbreads; top each with 1/2 cup spinach and 2 tablespoons cheese. Starting from one short side, roll up the wraps. Cut each wrap in half, and secure with wooden picks.
- Calories 258
- Fat 12.2g
- Sat fat 2.9g
- Protein 15g
- Carbohydrate 34g
- Sugars 7g
Reference: 25 Best Spring Recipes. Cookinglight.com. https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/spinach-hummus-bell-pepper-wraps. Published March 28, 2017.