Looking for a great way to make the summer last just a little bit longer? This orange glazed grouper is a perfect blend of sweet and savory. Serve with wild rice and your favorite green vegetable for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Yield: 2 servings (approximately 4 1/2 ounces cooked)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 pound grouper fillets
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except grouper, mixing well.
- Place fillets on an oiled broiler pan and brush fillets with glaze to cover.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes until browned.
- Turn fillets, brush with honey glaze and broil additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Nutritional Facts per serving: 212 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate (8 g added sugar), 0 g fiber, 35 g protein, and .
adapted from Fresh From Florida