PREP TIME: 12 min
TOTAL TIME: 4 hr 7 min
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 can (15 oz) plain pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 oz) fat-free evaporated milk
- ¾ c packed brown sugar
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- ⅓ c chopped pecans
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Coat shallow 2-quart baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
2. WHISK eggs and egg whites in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and zest. Mix until completely blended.
3. FOLD in whipped topping. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
4. PLACE baking dish in larger shallow baking dish and pour 1″ of water into larger dish. Bake 40 minutes, or until sides of custard start to set but center is still loose. Sprinkle with pecans and return to oven.
5. BAKE 10 to 15 minutes more, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack. When cool, cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 3 hours. Serve with dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
NUTRITION (per serving) 146 cal, 46 g pro, 23 g carbs, 4 g fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 1.5 g fiber, 59 mg sodium
Recipe from Prevention.comLeave a reply